Refunds will only be considered if your piece is damaged and/or lost during shipping. A photo of the damaged crate prior to opening is required, as well as photos of the damage done to the piece itself. Photos documenting damage are essential, as these are needed for us to submit a claim.
Refunds will be issued pending reimbursement from the carrier, which can take 30-90 days.
We cannot issue refunds on mishandled items. Each piece comes with detailed instructions for assembly. Please use caution when assembling and moving your piece. Please see included care sheet for proper care/handling of piece.
Under special circumstances (and must be pre-approved for return authorization by us), if your piece arrives and you change your mind and do not want it, we will gladly accept the piece back under these conditions:
- Contact us within 10 days to notify us
- A 10% restocking fee will be withheld from your refund amount
- Shipping costs are client's expense/ we will not refund the initial shipping amount
- Client is responsible for costs associated with shipping the piece back to us/ client will pay full shipping costs
- The piece must be carefully crated as it was sent, and if the piece is damaged during shipping back to us, client will be responsible for filing a claim with shipping carrier to receive their refund
- If piece is damaged during shipment back and the carrier is not responsible for damages, than client will incur costs